Modafinil is a nootropic substance with a number of beneficial cognitive affects. These include but are not limited to:
- Mood Enhancement
Modafinil and armodafinil are both wakefulness-promoting agents that are used to treat sleep disorders such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift work disorder. While they are similar in their mechanisms of action and effects, there are some key differences between these two.
- Chemical Structure: Modafinil and armodafinil have a similar chemical structure, but armodafinil is a purified form of modafinil that contains only the R-enantiomer of the compound, whereas modafinil contains both the R and S enantiomers.
- Duration of Action: Armodafinil has a longer half-life than modafinil, which means it can stay in the body for a longer period of time. This can result in a more sustained wakefulness effect for some people.
- Dosage: Armodafinil is typically prescribed at a lower dose than modafinil due to its increased potency. For example, 150 mg of armodafinil is roughly equivalent to 200 mg of modafinil.
- FDA Approval: Modafinil was first approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1998, while armodafinil was approved in 2007.
- Cost: Armodafinil is generally more expensive than modafinil, which may be a factor to consider when choosing between the two medications.
Overall, the choice between modafinil and armodafinil depends on individual factors such as the specific sleep disorder being treated, the individual’s response to each medication, and the cost of treatment.
Modafinil doses range between 50mg and 200mg and Armodafinil between 75mg and 150mg.
Modafinil is a very safe substance however it should be avoided by pregnant and lactating women, children and those over 65 years of age.
Although rare, the following negative effects have been reported:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
We are not qualified to give advice on these matter and strongly recommend you consult with your doctor if you have any concerns.
We recommend payment using Bitcoin as all transactions are handled using our own systems. This provides a seamless and quick payment method with no extra fees.
- We also accept Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin & Dogecoin using a third-party payment provider, CoinPayments.
- Credit Card is also accepted, using a third-party provider that allows you to buy bitcoin and therefore pay us. For more information, please click here.
At the checkout you will receive an invoice with an address to make your payment. You will need to send payment within the provided time frame. If you do not send payment in time the order will expire. Do not send payments to expired invoices as we cannot guarantee your funds will make it to your order. We accept no responsibility for payments made to expired invoices.
Of course, we take security and privacy seriously. We use advanced technology and encryption algorithms to ensure your private information remains completely secure and confidential.
We have thousands of products available to us using our exclusive supply network. From ED medication to chronic condition treatments. Please click here for further details.
We use our own proprietary fulfillment and dispatch service to ensure your order leaves our dispatch ports as quickly as possible.
On average you can expect delivery within 14-21 days depending on your location. Please read our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update & Holiday Season Delays.
Our packages are discreet and safe. We will always respect your privacy.
We usually provide tracking numbers within 48hrs of your order being placed. ModAF operate on a Monday to Friday basis, therefore we can only send orders during this time. Due to workplace heath precautions, tracking number activation can take 7 working days to activate. Please read our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update & Holiday Season Delays.
While we do not require you to sign for your package, many postal service providers do and you may be required to sign for it. Do not worry as this does not present any risk to you.
If you miss your delivery you need to contact your local post office ASAP to rearrange delivery. Please be advised that we cannot be held responsible for unclaimed packages. It is up to you to contact the postal services as we cannot do so on your behalf.